110 - Project Coordinator, Project Associate, MIS Operator, Accounts Manager Posts for Assam Agricultural University Recruitment 2018 Career Notification for Sarkari Naukri Opening
Latest Sarkari Naukri 2018-2019 Apply Online | 5th 8th 10th 12th ITI Pass Degree/ Diploma Govt Jobs Upcoming | Exam Result Declare | Download Admit Card
Assam Agricultural University Jobs Recruitment 2018-2019, an Autonomous Organisation under Assam Agricultural University has announced the recruitment notification for total 110 vacancies of Project Coordinator, Project Associate, MIS Operator, Accounts Manager & others Posts. Interested candidates can apply application form on or before 31-05-2018 hrs on wards. Other details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Assam Agricultural University Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Job Location: Assam
Total Seats: 110 Posts
Post of Name:
1. Project Coordinator: 01 Post
2. Project Associate: 21 Posts
3. MIS Operator: 01 Post
4. Accounts Manager: 01 Post
5. Office Assistant: 01 Post
6. Project Scientist (Seed): 01 Post
7. Project Scientist (Agronomy): 01 Post
8. Project Scientist (IPM): 02 Posts
9. Project Scientist (Rice Knowledge Bank): 02 Posts
10. Project Scientist (Post Harvest): 01 Post
11. Project Scientist (GIS AAU): 04 Posts
12. Asst Project Scientist (Seed/ Agronomy/ PH): 15 Posts
13. Asst Project Scientist (IT Expert): 01 Post
14. Research Technician (Seed/ Agronomy/ PH/ GIS): 52 Posts
15. Project Associate – Fishery: 04 Posts
Candidates should have Passed PG Degree with Relevant Experience for Post No.1, PG Degree for Post No.2, B.Sc (IT)/ B.Tech/ BCA/ 3 Years Diploma for Post No.3, Degree (Relevant Discipline) for Post No.4, Graduation for Post No.5, Masters Degree for Post No.6, Masters Degree (Relevant Discipline) for Post No.7, M.Sc (Agriculture) for Post No.8, M.Sc (Communications/ Journalism/ Agriculture) for Post No.9, PG (Agricultural Engg/ related field) for Post No.10, Masters Degree (Relevant Discipline) for Post No.11, Bachelors Degree (Relevant Discipline) for Postr No.12, Bachelors Degree (Computer Science Systems/ related field) for Post No.13, Higher Secondary (10+2) for Post No.14, PG Degree (M.F.Sc) for Post No.15.
How to Apply:
The application form can be submit their application in the prescribed format along with affixing Passport size latest photograph, all relevant documents, in an envelope superscribing with “Application for the post of___________” along with a through email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline mentioned. through addressed To The Director of Research (Agri.), Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat -785013, (Assam) on or before 31-05-2018 Hrs on wards.
Last Date Of Application: 31-05-2018 Hrs.