44 - Counselor, LMO, Dental Asst, GNM, Staff Nurse Posts for National Health Mission Recruitment 2018 Career Notification for Sarkari Naukri Opening
Latest Sarkari Naukri 2018-2019 Apply Online | 5th 8th 10th 12th ITI Pass Degree/ Diploma Govt Jobs Upcoming | Exam Result Declare | Download Admit Card
NHM UK Jobs Recruitment 2018-2019, an Autonomous Organisation under National Health Mission (NHM), Uttarakhand has announced the recruitment notification for total 44 vacancies of Counselor, LMO, Dental Asst, GNM, Staff Nurse Posts. Interested candidates can apply application form on or before 08-03-2018 at 05:00 PM Hrs on Wards. Other details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
NHM UK Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Job Location: Uttarakhand
Total Seats: 44 Posts
Post of Name:
1. Lab Technician: 01 Post
2. Physiotherapist: 01 Post
3. Hospital Attendants: 01 Post
4. Sanitary Attendants: 01 Post
5. Social Worker: 01 Post
6. Psychologist/ Counselor: 01 Post
7. Community Nurse: 01 Post
8. Psychiatrist Social Worker: 01 Post
9. Case Registry Assistant: 01 Post
10. Dental Hygienist: 01 Post
11. Dental Assistant: 01 Post
12. GNM: 02 Posts
13. Audiometrician/ Audiologist – NPPCD: 01 Post
14. Audiometrician/ Assistant – NPPCD: 01 Post
15. RNTCP Accountant: 01 Post
16. Asst Program Management Coordinator District Program Coordinator: 01 Post
17. Refrigerator Mechanic: 01 Post
18. LMO-AYUSH/ MBBS female (RBSK): 04 Posts
19. District Data Manager (NHM – DPMU): 01 Post
20. Staff Nurse/ ANM (RBSK): 01 Post
21. Pharmacist (RBSK): 01 Post
22. STS (RNTCP): 05 Posts
23. Staff Nurse (NBSU): 03 Posts
24. Lab Technician (Free Diagnostic): 05 Posts
25. RKSK Counselor: 02 Posts
26. Blood Bank Technician: 02 Posts
27. Counselor (ICTC Center District Hospital): 01 Post
28. Counselor (DSRC, STI/ RSTI): 01 Post
Candidates age limit should be 40 years as on 01-02-2018. Age relaxation is applicable as govt per rules.
Candidates should have Passed 10+2, DMLT for Post No.No.1, Bachelors Degree in Physiotherapy (B.P.T) for Post No.2, 10th for Post No.No.3, 04, PG in Sociology/ MSW/ Graduation in Social work for Post No.No.5, Post Graduate degree in Psychology/ MSW or Graduate in Psychology/ Trained in Counseling for Post No.6, B.Sc Nursing for Post No.7, Post graduated degree awarded after completion of course of study minimum two years in mental health or psychiatric social work for Post No.8, Higher Secondary and Knowledge or Windows based packages/ Application for Post No.9 with relevant experience. More qualification details refer the official notification.
Method of selection:
Selection of candidates will be Test/ Interview.
How to Apply:
The application form can be submit their application in the prescribed format along with all relevant documents self attested copies, envelope superscribing with “Application for the post of___________” through Ordinary Post/ Registered Post / Speed Post addressed To office the Chief Medical Officer Chamoli (Gopeswar), UK – 246401 on or before 08-03-2018 at 05:00 PM on wards.
Last Date Of Application: 08-03-2018 at 05:00 PM Hrs.