National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2018 Application Form, Registration, UG Exam, Syllabus, Notification
Latest Medical Entrance Exams 2018-2019 Apply Online | 12th Science (PCB Subject) Pass Medical Course Opening | Exam Result Declare, Download Admit Card, Syllabus, Modal Paper, Exam Date
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) 2018 (NEET-UG-2018) to be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India except for the institutions established through an Act of Parliament i.e. AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry. You need to apply the form from the official website. Through this article, students can get details about NEET 2018 exam including application form, eligibility, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus.
Courses Offered by NEET:
1. BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
2. MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)
Age Limit Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates above 25 years of age may apply for NEET-UG-2018. For Candidates of Unreserved Category (UR) (born on or before 07th May 1992), For Candidates of SC/ST/OBC Category (born on or before 07th May 1987).
Candidates must be an Indian citizen. OCIs/NRIs/PIOs/FNs candidates are also eligible to apply.
J&K/AP/Telangana candidates are eligible for All India 15% quota only (also eligible for admission in AFMC, Pune) on the basis of self-declaration.
Candidates should have qualified 12th Science or equivalent exam. Subjects Should be Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English as a compulsory subject. In the qualifying exam (PCB group), students should have obtained at least 50% marks for general, 45% marks for general-PH and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC.
The application charges depend on two different categories:
1. For SC/ST/PH- Rs.550/- (Rs 1550/- with late fee)
2. For General/OBC- Rs.1000/- (Rs 2000/- with late)
Reservation of Seats:
1. Scheduled Tribe Category (ST): 7.5% Percentage of Revision
2. Scheduled Caste Category (SC): 15% Percentage of Revision
3. OBC Category: 27% Percentage of Revision
4. Physically Handicapped Category: 03% Percentage of Revision
Important Date of NEET 2018:
Start Application Online form: 4th week of January 2018
Last date of Online Application form: March 2018
Last date to submit the application fee: March 2018
Download Admit Card: 1st week of April 2018
Date of Exam: 06-05-2018 Hrs.
Result Decalare: 1st week of June 2018
1st Round Counselling starts: 12th June to 24th June 2018
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of NEET UG 2018.
- Here is the official website cbseneet.nic.in
- Now visiting the home page you will see an option for Application Form for NEET 2018
- Click over there and see the “Apply Online” button.
- Before “Proceeding for Applying Online Form for NEET 2018 (UG)”, check out the guidelines carefully.
- Verify before submitting and then press the “Submit” button.
- After successful completion takes the print out for confirmation.
Application Form / Registration:
Students are required to avail the application form for NEET 2018 via online mode only. You need to apply the form from the official website www.cbseneet.nic.in. Before applying for the application form you need to go through the eligibility criteria that whether you are eligible for the given requirement or not. Also note that after filling the application form, the applicants have to send the confirmation page along with other necessary documents at this address:-
The Assistant Secretary (NEET)
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi- 110092
Admit Card Download:
Successfully registered candidates will be able to download the NEET Admit Card. The admit card will be released in the 1st week of April 2018. The authority shall not provide the admit card by post. Admit Card will contain details like Category, Photograph, Roll Number, Candidate Name, Father Name, Exam Date & Timing, Exam center, etc. Download NEET 2018 Admit Card Click Here
NEET 2018 answer key will be announced after the exam in the month of June 2018.
The answer key will be released within a week of examination.
- NEET Answer Key will be published via online mode through the website.
- Candidates may have an opportunity for the online challenge against the answer key.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- per answer challenged.
- The payment will be refunded in case of the challenge is accepted by the Board.
NEET 2018 Syllabus:
The syllabus will be based on a common syllabus prescribed by the MCI (Medical Council of India). The syllabus will have topics from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology subjects.
It will be prescribed after the review of various state syllabus as well as CBSE, NCERT & COBSE. The syllabus will be based on the 11th & 12th Science class standard.
Note: The Syllabus of NEET(UG) 2018 will be exactly same as it was for NEET(UG) 2017. There is no change in the syllabus for NEET(UG) 2018.
Examination duration: 03 hours.
The paper will be having 180 questions of MCQ type.
You will get 04 marks for correct answer and 01 mark for the wrong answer.
Provided Question paper in English & Hindi language.
NEET 2018 question paper is divided into 04 sections which are as follows-
1. Botany: 45 questions: 180 Marks
2. Physics: 45 questions: 180 Marks
3. Zoology: 45 questions: 180 Marks
4. Chemistry: 45 questions: 180 Marks
NEET 2018 Counselling:
NEET 2018 Counselling will be conducted via online mode only. After result declaration, the merit list will be prepared and those candidates who fall in the merit list will be invited for NEET 2018 Counselling.
- Applicants can check a complete procedure of NEET 2018 Counselling from this web page.
- Conducting Committee will be: [MCC] Medical Counselling Committee.
- The Merit list candidates qualified for examination needs to register themselves for online counseling.
- Mock counseling will also be conducted online before the final allotment is given to all applicants for helping them to refine the selection of colleges and courses of the applicants.
- The applicant will be provided seats on the basis of ranking factor.
- Applicant needs to report to allotted institute after he gets seats allotted.
- Applicants need to verify document and pay fees after fee allotment.
- The mode of counseling depends on the states.
NEET 2018 Participating States:
The participating states for NEET 2018 are as follows: Almost all Indian states participating in this examination. They are Tripura, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Pondicherry, Assam, Bihar, UP, Uttarakhand, Chattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Jammu, and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Haryana, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Telangana.